Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What the_____?!

That has become the kid's favorite expression. There have been a few occasions when the question/sentiment has ended in a mild 4-letter word for which I take full responsibility. However, that’s exactly what went through my mind when I woke up this morning and looked outside only to see snow...again. It’s the last week of April so “What the hell?!” was completely appropriate. Even Riley looked out and said “I just want all this snow to melt!” C’mon Mother Nature, I understand menopause is rough, but maybe consider some hormone replacement therapy because this is really tiresome.

Here are a few places that I would rather be right now other than a cold 40 degrees in Utah:

Havasupai Falls

Musée Océanographique de Monaco

Keukenhof

Lake Louise - Canada



Seychelles















Here are some places you will never find me:
 
Dubai Hotels - or the Tower of Babel







Idiots!  And not only for wearing Speedos.


Preikestolen
 
Smoked crack prior to this photo op

Where would you go?  Or NOT go?

3 comments:

  1. I said the same thing this morning & whats even funnier is Azzurra said OH MY HELL MOMMY~MORE SNOW???? Again I take full responsibility for it too. I think our girls are too much alike. You are not allowed at any of those places unless I go with you!!! LET'S PACK FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is now the wrong time to tell you that I have a sunburn? :) You forgot to say Maryland--and MY HOUSE! I do wish you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I did forget Maryland. I enjoyed the small amount of it that I've been to. Finally getting in the mid 70's range by this weekend. All this time I thought the freezing cold weather here had something to do with me co-habitating with a cat.

    ReplyDelete