Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Mouse, The Myth, The Legend

I doubt there is anything more that I can share with you about Disneyland that you don't already know, except that there is a central line of the worlds most perfect Coca Cola which is dispensed by arteries throughout the entire park, the churrors are still unsurpassed, and the Yellow Submarines still bite. Having said that, I'll just share the vacation experience via pictures.  First stop..the beach.
Home again, home again.
A perfect Baywatch run.  Mitch Buchanan would be proud.
Not convinced they should be slurped.

A quick visit to the beach, but a good one. 
I found my first piece of sea glass and 50 cents worth of a sand dollar.

My 1st visit to Disneyland circa 1986.
Riley asked why Papa was wearing his swim trunks.
Ok it's a deal.  You wear enormous sized sunglasses & I'll tie my shirt in a knot.



Their 1st visit.  Cold, wet, and rainy. 
Let me see what I can do about that.
Handing Walt my last c-note in exchange for some better weather.

Space Mountain - the 1st ride I ever went on too.

A little timid after hearing the roars from the Matterhorn's "abdominal snow monster," but Tyler seemed ok.

Look it worked!  Warm weather, warm weather.
A cup of "T."


There's swine flu, avian flu, mad cow and something about horse herpes?
I've heard there's an uprise in Amphibious Typhus.  I'll keep you posted.
I think he found his wish & he's taking it back.  I know I am.

Tyler loves trains!  Especially ones with really big chuggers.

How could he resist her?
"You can learn a lot of things from the flowers."
No caption necessary.
Summer is here, even if the temperature doesn't feel like it yet, and this fat bottomed girl has got to make the rockin' world go round.  Next up..a really, really long bike ride in Logan with more to follow.  Keep in touch my friends and with that, I bid you adieu.


1 comment:

  1. Okay first of all...whatever about calling yourself a fat bottomed girl! Stop that. Now...
    I loved looking at all the pictures! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.
    You're hair is curly! and a lot lighter than the last time I saw you. I like it.
    I noticed you're not on FB anymore?? I have your e-mail, so we'll stay in touch that way :)
    Happy Summer to you and your sweet family.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete