Thursday, January 26, 2012

Winter Wipeout

Aloha! From beautiful, warm Maui.  Ok, I’m not really in Maui, that’s where I wish I was for the next 2 months at least.  Oh I’m surrounded by water, but it’s frozen.  I love fog. I like rain. I detest the snow.

So for my family & friends in California, Hawaii, and even those in the 21758, have a look at what you’re missing:

Almost makes you want to move back huh?  And if you were laughing while watching that, you're not a bad person.  At least that's what I keep telling myself.  Then again, I laugh when I see people trip and/or fall down, hysterically too.  There are a few exceptions, like little kids when they get hurt or old people (those are just not funny), but punk teenagers and police sergeants who walk into a room thinking they're too cool for school, they're completely fair game to my literal bouts of laughing out loud when they trip & eat it.
My brother Adam found this chubby little guy last week.
The munchkins have a few shows they like watching, Winter Wipeout is currently one of them.  They’ve expressed a desire to go there.  They must think it’s some sort of an amusement park. 
Only 53 days left until Spring and with that, goodnight and big balls.

1 comment:

  1. We are laughing so hard right now! I may have to watch that again, and again... We've had snow exactly once--on Halloween. Stay safe, and keep on California Dreamin'

    ReplyDelete