Sunday, May 23, 2010

Chemo Strikes Back


You have got to be kidding me! It’s been 3 weeks since I’ve been off the juice and NOW half of my eyebrows & eyelashes decide to abandon ship??? If you listen closely you can hear the sigh of utter disappointment. However, I am sporting a nice start of peach fuzz on the noggin. It’s very translucent. I can’t tell if I’ll be completely grey or the natural blonde I’ve always wanted.

Oh yeah, I did go swimming a few times this week.
Chlorine, I missed you so.

4 comments:

  1. Bummer about the eyelashes and eyebrows! I'm right there with you though--half my eyelashes on only one eye fell out this past week. What's that about? I don't know if it's some weird postpartum thing, but I feel your pain. How awesome would it be if your hair grew back blonde! I don't know if you're like me, but I waved goodbye to my "natural" color years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw,darn it! I remember when we went to lunch you were happy that they were sticking around.
    Whatever you're hair is going to come back gray!! no way...natural blonde for sure!!
    You're beautiful no matter what though...and as long as it's not 'marla strikes back' all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Son of a B....!!! I'm with Miss Linds though. As long as Marla has bitten the dust, NO WORRIES! You are my tough chicka, and your 'life-resume' ROCKS!!! Keep taking care of yourself, and thanks for the advice you gave me, babe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and I HEART your pic of Uncle Leo! :)

    ReplyDelete