Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hark! The Hairald Angels Sing

I venture outside the house all but twice during December. Once to buy chocolate treats for the advent calendar, and a second time to buy some more, because I’ve ate most of the first ones I bought. If we should see each other (Target, that’s where I see everyone, i.e. Viewmont alumni 1992-1996), I’ll give you a little heads-up (pun intended) on my current hair status so as to alleviate some of the shock. It’s still very short, very dark, and so not me, but it’s finally here and it’s better than nothing.

In the morning I look like this












My kids see me as this












On a really good day with a lot of hair product, I can almost pull off this

7 months later, my post-chemo hair
Photo by Tyler age 3


7 comments:

  1. Short, sassy & dark for winter...PERFECT & I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle! I love it! It does look different because we are so use to seeing blonde on you, but it looks awesome!
    You're one sexy mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are rocking the short hair! I love it dark too. Makes me want to rethink my "natural" color. :) We moved to MD a few weeks ago, so I've been off the grid. Hopefully I will get it together soon, and post some pics of the new house, kids, adventures in mommydom. I've loved your last few posts--the kid-quotes made me laugh out loud, as did your grammar lesson. I have to say, "mean chelsey" was probably right on. Keep em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is very cute on you! I hope to see you soon, we need to plan lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, I'm in tears. You are truly beautiful my friend. Now, no more of this making me weep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I. LOVE. IT!!!!! You look fabulous, my friend!

    ReplyDelete