Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shrinkage!

It pays to suck-up to nurses. It also helps when you’ve accumulated a healthy amount of frequent-flyer mileage around a hospital too. A good number of employees at Deathview Hospital now recognize me. I got my grabby-little hands on a copy of my CT scan. Keep in mind I have no medical training what so ever. Looking at a side-by-side comparison of my CT scans from today & a month ago, you can see the difference in the size of the tumors.

(you can start singing "Turning Japanese" in your head now)



A month ago... today's scan.
My trachea is still left of center, but moving back to midline.



Check out my cool PICC line too.

4 comments:

  1. I love you, your shrinking tumor, and your bald head. It's okay to be vain, it's okay to bitch, and it's even better to know that big things get smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! Happy to hear it.
    Thanks for keeping us informed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Yipee Ky Oh!! That's just fab, fab, fabulous news.

    ReplyDelete