Monday, March 29, 2010

These things will not bite you, they want to have fun.



Thing 1 & Thing 2 joined me during my first of two treatments this week. Thursday included my good friends Adriamycin, Vinblastine, and Etoposide. Friday was a 2nd dose of Etoposide, as you can guess, I can't get enough of this stuff.




They stayed to watch Mom's blood drawn & see what actually goes into my "medicine maker" (that's what they've named my PICC line). After much fun in the doctors office, it was off to the next adventure, catching frogs with Dad.

As for me, the past week was amazing. It started with a great bike ride, International Waffle Day, watching an Easter Egg Hunt in a pool, and time spent with so many friends that I absolutely love.

3 comments:

  1. Rasha, what a great post. The pictures of the kids with you at the hospital brought tears to my eyes. (what a softie I am).
    I'm so glad I got to see u this last week. U look so good!!!
    I hope the kids didn't hide any frogs under your pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great attitude! You go girl! As my Kristy said when she was doing Chemo & radiation "Fight like a Girl!!" That can be your mantra too. Your Dad told me your story at the hospital Monday. I'm so sorry this lousy thing hit you~~but I can tell from your blog, you're gonna be a WINNER!
    Love & hugs to all of you! Happy Easter too!
    Cousin Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great that Riley and Tyler were able to come along with you. You are such a good mommy.
    You continue to look awesome...so glad to hear that the treatment is continuing to go good!

    Did you have frog legs for dinner??? ;)

    ReplyDelete